|Mountain Harbour Update 3/30/20On Friday the Governor issued an order that all non-essential businesses close. We wanted to let you know that the golf course is exempt from this order. WE WILL BE OPEN, as long as we practice the safe health practices that have been put in place. So please help us to stay open by obeying the following rules. |
1. Please leave the pin in when you putt. We have installed pool noodles in the holes to prevent the ball from going all the way down into the hole.
2. All rakes have been removed from the bunkers. Please smooth out the bunkers with your feet if possible. We recommend that you play lift, clean and place in the bunkers
3. Water coolers have been removed from the course so make sure you get your drinks before you go out.
4. Golf carts are sanitized after use, however, please help us by removing all trash from the cart upon your return.
5. Practice social distancing, especially in the pro shop.
These are just a few of the rules, please use common sense so we will be able to stay open.
Stay safe and have faith!!!!!!
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.